Master Plan Information
The Coos County Airport District is preparing an update to the Southwest Oregon Regional Airport (OTH) Master Plan.
Demcember 4, 2012 FireA fire occurred at the Southwest Oregon Regional Airport on or about December 4, 2012. The Coos County Airport District is allowing any person or entity who believes that they suffered damages resulting from the fire the opportunity to employ a fire investigator to visit the fire site... read more.
Hangar and Ramp Space Available
- 1,940 sq. ft. hangar for $450 a month
- Hangar door is 41' 6" long and 10' 6" high
- 53,000 sq. ft. ramp at $0.36 a sq. ft.
- Dedicated electric access gate
- Electric and water available
- Term negotiable
Please Call (541) 756-8531 for further information. - First Come First Considered -
There are currently no employment postings. Please check back...